Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Beer Store

On Monday I made it my mission to find out where Apizza Scholls got their Old Style tall-boys from. There is a Bears-Packers game this weekend and I'm optimistic it'll be on TV at home. It took 1 sec of a google search to find my first option, they had an online beer search and I was off.









Looks like a convienence store, no parking, but 1000 beers. Picked up:

a six pack of Old Style - for the game
a four pack of Scottish Heather Ale - not what I remembered from Scotland, but ok.
the first beers I've ever had from my paternal homeland, Lithuania - Porter AWESOME, Lagers also VERY GOOD
Kelpie - A Scottish Beer made with Seaweed water, haven't tried it yet
a pair of Czech Republic beers - for my buddy who will be visiting. We've been to Prague together 2x.

A beer store. Beer we can believe in.

0 comments: