Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lilac Gardens


On Sunday afternoon, Olivia and I went up to the Annual Lilac Festival at the Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens. Its located about 30 minutes north of Portland in Washington.




It was a beautiful day and it was nice to be out looking at nature. The lilacs are just now starting to bloom, next weekend will probably be amazing. The smell of lilacs reminds me of my Grandma Bernice. She had two huge lilac trees/bushes outside the front porch and every spring we'd have them outside and in the house. Also, very early in our dating, I gave Olivia a huge bouquet of lilacs and she loved them. Earned a lot of points that day.



My Favorite Color Seen:
Olivia's Favorite:
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Bee said...

We used to have a lilac tree at the old house. It's just too bad they don't last very long. Usually a good wind and that was the end of the lilacs.