Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cheap Haircut

Its been a good 7 weeks since we moved and I was getting a bit shaggy up top. My two basic choices were an Aveda Salon, about 2 blocks away, starting at $40 OR Phagan's School of Hair Design in my complex for $6. Figuring I could explain away a horrible haircut by a poor Halloween choice, I chose to go cheap.

The haircut took a while, about an hour. The nice thing is that a teacher comes and checks out the work before they send you on your way. Overall, I'd give positive marks to the new haircut, especially if we consider "value". The taper on the back of my head's a bit off... but thats my only real complaint. Now to see what Olivia thinks.

I'd tell the guys to go ahead and try the cheap cut. Ladies, Do you feel lucky?


UPDATE: Olivia thought I looked British when she saw the haircut. She spent the rest the evening calling me variations of British sounding names and speaking in a lower-class English accent.

1 comments:

Bee said...

Well? What did she think?