Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Out for the Playoffs

I had to go to the Doctor for a finger injury sustained in the move. Has been a few weeks and it wasn't healing.. guess I have tendonitis in my middle finger, although some may think I injured that finger another way. In any case, it takes alot longer to type using my left hand and index finger, so might be slow for the 4-7 days I have to wear this splint. I did learn that anti-inflammatories make me sleepy. The one piece of good news is that I wont have to talk about the White Sox loss. Still proud they won the AL Central and won more playoff games than the ScRubs.

6 comments:

Bee said...

Yeah I'm one of those other people who believe you injury was obtained the other way. :)

It is nice that the Sox went farther than the Cubs. YAY SOX!

Oh and you would not believe how many of the people in SOUTHWEST Joliet are Cubs fans. It's unbelievable and sickening.

BTW I really hate when you can't read the words you are supposed to type in the box to verify that you are not a machine and are really really a person making a comment. Really!

Jonathan said...

The Cubs are like a plague that need to be contained and destroyed.

did you see the thursday SNL special? both "obama" and "mccain" told bill murray its NEVER gonna happen for the cubs. Obama suggested a government program to get cubs fans to teams that have a chance of winning...

Jonathan said...

PS. login to blogger first an you dont have to type the verifying words.

Bee said...

Um Yeah I'm logged in and the stupid letters are still there.

Claire said...

being a former basketball player (center), I pretty much had one of those splints on my middle finger for... my entire life. always got jammed when jumping up for a rebound. it still clicks every time I bend it.

Jonathan said...

Ouch! I wish I had a cool excuse like blocking shots during a basketball game as opposed to "unable to move boxes and furniture safely"