Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 13, 2008



Wow! We were regulars at the Santa Monica farmer's markets in California. We either went on saturday or sunday and were hoping we'd find similar goods at the Portland version. We headed down to the Saturday morning Portland Farmer's Market at PSU.


#1, its HUGE. There are so many vendors and options. Olivia told me about a million times that the kitchen wasn't unpacked and we shouldn't buy too much. I still bought a ton of stuff.


#2, I got that flat of blueberries for ONLY $20. I'll be looking like a smurf by the end of the week.


#3, a good deal of the vendors take credit cards, which is helpful because while the prices are good, there is that many items to buy.


#4, when you are completely out of cash, you can purchase these tokens with your credit card for a fee of $2. They never expire and all of the vendors take them as cash. I love using cash equivalents!
I can't wait till next week when Olivia won't be able to say we can't use something!!!

0 comments: