Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 1, 2008

So the purpose of this blog is to document my acclimation to my new environment, the City of Portland, Oregon.
At first, I doubt many people will be overly interested in my activities. But as my explorations grow, I hope it can start to be a guide for different groups of people: who are contemplating an across country move to a totally new and foreign place, looking for outsider's perspective on their city, or perhaps contemplating a trip out to Stumptown.

We'll see how it goes and cross our fingers that it doesn't end in complete ridiculable failure. I am planning on really starting the blog on September 6, when i get in my Blazer and start the trek from Los Angeles to my new home, my Bonny Portland.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Your picture in front of the guiness sign has an unsettling Mr. Bean quality to it. Just FYI....

Jonathan said...

I think I'm a bit better looking than Mr. Bean... but, he is quite successful.

Bee said...

Of course you are MUCH better looking than Mr. Bean. Yet the vapid look of mischief becomes you.

Success now, who can say what that looks like?